About the Australian Native Collection
Our Australian Soy Candle Collection will having you want to take a walk on the wild side, hand-poured on the beautiful south coast of Australia the aromas in this range with inspire you to live a life full of adventure. Available in 5 Native Fragrances
Burn time: Over 80 hours
About Beloved Scents Soy Candles
Beloved Scents soy candles are hand poured on the NSW South Coast, Australia, where the bush meets the sea. We are proud to hold the Australian made certification and handpick the highest quality ingredients to go into our candles.
The gorgeous jam Jar vessel allows your candle to light up the room as it burns and once it is finished you can simply wash out with hot soapy water and reuse the jar. The handy lid prevents dust collecting in the wax when not in use.
Delivery is FREE for this item.
Candle Care & Safety
- Always trim your wick to 5mm before lighting your candle (yes – every time)
- Burn for long enough that the melted wax pool reaches all the way to the edge (1-2 hours)
- Do not burn for more than four hours at a time
- Keep candle free of foreign materials including matches and wick trimmings
- Never burn on or near anything that could catch fire
- Never burn while unattended
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
Packaged weight: 700g in a recycled Beloved Scents Packaging
Bottle dimensions: 9.5 cm W x 12.5 H