Candle & Diffuser Care
When Burning a Beloved Scents Soy Wax Candle we want it to be an enjoyable experience. Please ensure you burn your candles in accordance with the warning label.
How to get maximum burn time from your Beloved Scents candle
- Light your candle and make sure you burn it until it reaches to the outer edge of the jar. This creates a memory and ensures that you get maximum burn time out of your jar.
- You should only ever burn a candle for a maximum 2-3 hours. Soda Jars and vessels with narrow openings should only be burnt for maximum 1 hour.
- To extinguish your candle dip your wick and this will ensure it doesn’t create any smoke
- Before relighting, always trim your wick. This will ensure your wick does not mushroom and that your jar does not go black.
- Always leave approximately half an inch of hardened wax in the bottom of your jar as glass can overheat and crack.
To prevent fire and personal injury
- Always burn your candles where you can see them.
- Keep candles out of reach of children and pets.
- Never burn candles on or near anything that can catch on fire.
- Always trim your wick 1/4 inch after use. This will ensure you wick does not move from the centre. Discard candle if wick moves and touches the glass vessel.
- Burn candles in a well ventilated area and keep away from drafts.
- Do not attempt to move your candle once it is burning.
- Discontinue burning your candles once approximately 1/4 inch(13mm) of hardened wax remains.
- Clean out your vessel in warm soapy water and repurpose or refill.
Please note: never burn a candle if your glass vessel appears to be broken or cracked in anyway.
Ensure to follow the instructions. Beloved Scents accepts no responsibility for where your diffuser bottle is placed or if it leaks and causes damage to your Car Interior.
Every Beloved Scents candle is lovingly hand-poured to order in small batches on the NSW South Coast.