About Beloved Scents Scents of Summer Soy Candle Collection
- Cocoon Beach – Japanese Honeysuckle–a rare and tantalising blend with mandarin, pine, neroli, vanilla, jasmine, and cedar wood ‘Japanese Honeysuckle’ is a sweet blend that delights the young at heart.. A unique cocktail that will make you believe that love at first sight truly exists. “A scent is a powerful thing what one scent means to you will mean something different to you this scent bought the candle queen a season of joy, just a season but a season was all she needed” COCOON BEACH
- Ivy Soul– Bergamot & Cedar-wood-sexy and alluring this powerful masculine scent with sharp notes of bergamot & cedar-wood. Smells so amazing just like that love that has touched our soul that we want to cling to forever and never let go.
- Serendipity -Wild Lotus Flower-A delicate and spicy mix of white lotus vanilla and patchouli that is both calming and sensuous….
“Sweet Serendipity- that unexpected meeting that scared her allowed her to take a journey through some muddy waters to rise from the mud and change her life forever”
- Tiki Times -A vibrant and fresh blend, of lychee fruit and mixed berries balanced with a fruit burst of guava sorbet, lime peel, and vanilla. The perfect cocktail on a summers day
- Mystery Island- Sea-salt & Driftwood-A memorising blend of sparkling sea salt with the warm mysterious feel of natural Sandalwood and Cedar-wood and the gentle touch of light Musk.
Hand-poured in our jam jar glassware with a unique screw top lid, single wicked giving you up to 65 hrs of burn time, our Soy wax is Australian Made, Vegan friendly, and never tested on animals. This gorgeous jar allows your candle to light up the room as it burns and once it is finished you can simply wash it out with hot soapy water and reuse the jar. The handy lid prevents dust when not in use.
Delivery on this item is FREE
Sizing & Burn Times
(350g) – Burns for over 65 hours. Dimensions 8cm D x 11cm H.
Candle Care & Safety
- Always trim your wick to 1/4 inch before lighting your candle (every time)
- Burn for long enough that the melted wax pool reaches all the way to the edge
- Do not burn for more than four hours at a time
- Keep candle free of foreign materials including matches and wick trimmings
- Never burn on or near anything that could catch fire
- Never burn while unattended
- Keep out of reach of children and pets